We Leverage Information Technology To Increase Your Profits and Productivity In Bristol, Kingsport, Johnson City, or Abingdon
Computers should just work! That’s our mantra. In fact, we wrote a book about it! We make sure your network is secure and efficient so that you can focus on running your business.
There are two sides to Information Technology:
- IT can enable a more profitable, efficient, and successful organization—or,
- IT can become an expense-hogging nightmare, chipping away at your time and resources.
Businesses throughout Knoxville, Powell, Corryton, Oak Ridge, Clinton, Bristol, Kingsport, Abingdon, Johnson City, Blountville and Piney Flats turn to Holston IT to install and maintain network technology that acts as a leverage to increase profits and support business growth.
Holston IT vows to:
- First, listen to you, so that we have an in-depth understanding of your business goals, your expectations, and your budget
- Communicate our recommendations clearly—no confusing “geek-speak.”
- Deliver only IT services that YOU want, not what we assume you want.
- Be proactive in our approach to managing your Information Technology, so that big problems are prevented. Better to deal with problems when they are small than to grab fire extinguishers when everything goes up in smoke.
- Offer exceptional customer service, including lightning-fast response time. For more details on why our service sets us apart, click here to read What We Do Better.
- Honor our Client Bill of Rights. This is a document we created based on feedback from our clients—they said they wanted fair pricing, clear communication, lightning-fast response, and more. So, we made our commitment to these things official!
Don’t just take our word for it! Listen to what some of our many happy clients have to say:
Everyone on the Holston IT team is personal, and their response time varies from instantaneous to just a few hours. They are our business partner, focusing on our computers so we can focus on serving the people and businesses of Northeast Tennessee. I absolutely recommend their services!”
Retired CEO of NETWORKS
"The biggest benefit Holston IT brings to Cumberland Marketing is their strategy: I call it a “moving forward strategy.” They are putting thought into how to have us up and operating efficiently. I pay a flat fee to Holston IT each month. From my standpoint, if I never see them, that means they have done their job extraordinarily well. This relationship works to both of our advantages. They are working very hard to keep our technology running so smoothly that we rarely need to call them. When we do call them, their response time is excellent.”
Owner, Cumberland Marketing