We challenge you to find another computer consultancy in Knoxville, the Tri-Cities, or Southwest Virginia who would dare to make all of these claims:
1. Lightning Fast Repairs Remotely. You shouldn’t have to wait around all day for your computer to be repaired. We understand how important your computer network is to you; that is why we offer our remote support services. Thanks to this service, we can securely access your computer from our office and make many repairs remotely and right away.
2. Critical Repairs Onsite within 4 hours. If you have a critical issue which we can’t fix it remotely, we’ll dispatch a technician to your office within four business hours. We define “critical” to be any issue which is preventing someone on your team from working.
3. Fast Response to All Problems Even if your computer problem is not “critical”, it needs to get fixed fast! With Holston IT, your wait time is minimal. But don’t just take it from us, see what our many happy clients have to say about our response time.
4. No Geek Speak. Our technicians won’t talk down to you because you don’t understand their “geek speak.” When you work with Holston IT, you’ll get answers in plain English.
5. 100% Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee. You deserve complete satisfaction with our products and services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
6. No Unpleasant Or Unexpected Surprises. You should EXPECT that no damage will be done to your network or your data. Before we start working on your computer or network, we will evaluate your problem and alert you to any potential risks involved in fulfilling your job. If there are any risks, they will be explained in full, and your authorization and agreement will be obtained before the work commences. You can also choose to have your data backed up before we start any work on your machine.
7. All Projects Completed On Time and On Budget - Guaranteed. When you hire us to complete a project, we won’t nickel and dime you with “unforeseen” or “unexpected” charges. Some incompetent or unethical technicians will do this because they haven’t properly planned or researched the project, OR they use it as a way to extract more money from you. Either way, we don’t feel that is correct or ethical. That’s why we guarantee all projects to be done ON TIME with no excuses.
8. Accurate Billing - Guaranteed. Every bill you receive from us is guaranteed to be accurate and detailed. You’ll know exactly what you are paying for, and ALL charges will be pre-approved by you. No more one-line “mystery” bills that don’t outline what you are paying for.
9. A liason to your vendors. Say good-bye to the hassle of dealing with a separate vendor for each of your technology issues. Just call Holston IT, and we’ll get to the bottom of ALL of your technology problems. When you become a Holston IT client, we get the contact information for your Internet provider, industry-specific software, and any other technology vendors you have. Then we’ll own the problem! We will simply harass your vendor until they resolve your issue! Our clients love that we cut through all the red tape for them and own these relationships.
10. Proactive maintenance instead of reactive response. Many computer service providers only react to problems as they happen, but did you know that many computer emergencies can be predicted? In fact, we can not only predict upcoming problems, we can prevent them! When you agree to one of our monthly contract options, you can rest assured that our technicians are performing proactive maintenance measures so that potential problems are resolved before they become a crisis to your business. We prefer to work silently in the background, enabling your team to keep working with minimal interruptions and minimal downtime.
11. Superior Client Loyalty. We’re proud to maintain superior client retention rates. If you’re not sure whether you can believe the long list of guarantees outlined here, just see what some of our many happy clients have to say. You’ll find themes of honesty, integrity, lightning-fast response, and top-quality customer service. We’ve earned this client loyalty by consistently going above and beyond the industry standard.
“We Cut Over 67% of Our IT Costs!”
Harland Simpson M.D.,
“There are several benefits to outsourcing our IT support. First, the cost benefit: we pay Holston IT a third of what we were paying to have a full-time employee manage our network. But really we are saving even more: we save on payroll taxes and worker’s comp. Second, Holston IT is never sick and doesn’t go on vacation. If we are open, they are open. Finally, the expertise of the Holston IT team members is beyond what we could afford to hire. When they audited our network, they discovered several major security holes that our in-house manager had missed. Those problems are now fixed, and we know that our network is secure. When our copier or computers aren’t working, the flow of our patients is disrupted and we start losing money. Holston IT understands that our network is business-critical: when we have a problem they fix it fast. They remote in or drive over here; we have been thrilled with their response time. Also, and more importantly, they resolve our problems. If they don’t known a solution right away, they are honest and tell us that—they aren’t cocky. Then they immediately start researching the new problem, and they figure it out, quickly, every time. If you are a business owner wanting to leverage your information technology to actually save you money and keep your business moving, I recommend Holston IT!”
—Harland Simpson M.D., Owner, Simpson Clinic
Read more from Dr. Simpson and other happy Holston IT clients